Miniature Ordnance Review looks at the world of historical and fantasy miniatures wargaming and model building. From 15mm Flames of War, to Warhammer 40K, to 1/35th scale tanks, with some potential surprises on the horizon - you'll find them here!

Friday, December 27, 2019

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from the Red Gobbo!

As we come to the end of the year, I haven't had time to start putting together all of my thoughts to do a full "year in review" yet. I've sort of been running from one painting competition to another for the past several months, and this week is no different. The local Warhammer Store is running a Red Gobbo painting competition tomorrow and I finally got my little critter painted - honestly this is one of the few times I almost, kinda, sort of, painted it according to the instructions. Of course, I had to go a little crazy on the snow on the basing and all that, but hey, this is me we're talking about.


So to you and yours, have a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Joyous New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment