Miniature Ordnance Review looks at the world of historical and fantasy miniatures wargaming and model building. From 15mm Flames of War, to Warhammer 40K, to 1/35th scale tanks, with some potential surprises on the horizon - you'll find them here!

Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Well, to say this year has not gone to plan would be perhaps the greatest understatement ever, but here we are and Thanksgiving is upon us. I hope everyone is having as great a holiday as is possible under the circumstances, and I know I'm planning on having my fair share of Turkey before it's done! In years past I'd be attending a Flames of War "Tanks"-giving tournament, but there isn't one for obvious reasons this year and honestly I've been so focused on my Armies on Parade entry, I wouldn't have had time to finish up a new army anyway!


Speaking of Armies on Parade, I hope you're enjoying the "behind the scenes" look of my board over the past few days. There will be a couple more installments as the final board takes shape. I'm planning on taking photos Friday, November 27 and early Saturday November 28 to just sneak in under the November 29 deadline for photos. I may even include a short video as well. Once the photos are together, I'll get them posted here along with some short fiction I've been writing to cover the army background.

Until next time, have a safe and awesome holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment