Miniature Ordnance Review looks at the world of historical and fantasy miniatures wargaming and model building. From 15mm Flames of War, to Warhammer 40K, to 1/35th scale tanks, with some potential surprises on the horizon - you'll find them here!

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Heading to Norwescon

This weekend I'm heading up to Norwescon for a weekend of mostly non-historical fun and games. Most years I've gone to this I could say for a weekend of non-historical fun and games, but this year is a bit different, there are at least a few panels devoted to wargaming and others dedicated to military subjects in sci-fi and fantasy. I'm actually on one of the wargaming panels (Saturday at 11:00). I'm also on a Military Motifs in fantasy and Sci-Fi panel on Friday evening.

I really hope to see some of the military and wargaming panels start taking off. Large general conventions are a great place for historical (or psuedo-historical) wargames to get some great exposure. If you're planning on being at the con, pop on by the panels!

No comments:

Post a Comment