The group shot above is pretty decent, but no photographs really seem to do justice to the paint schemes at this point. As with the mortars, I've added a light dusting of snow to represent conditions early on in the fighting when 150. Panzerbrigade was first employed. For the unit I used the Fallschirmjäger Platoon (GE762). Overall I found the miniatures pretty good, though some of the faces could be a bit more detailed.
Above are some detail shots. Unfortunately I'm still struggling a bit with the macro lens on my Nikon and I'm just not getting the depth of field I'd like to get on these. Overall I'm pretty pleased with how the miniatures came out. I learned a lot about different shading techniques and think I'm closing in on a new technique that will let me be more consistent going forward.