Miniature Ordnance Review looks at the world of historical and fantasy miniatures wargaming and model building. From 15mm Flames of War, to Warhammer 40K, to 1/35th scale tanks, with some potential surprises on the horizon - you'll find them here!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Sorry for the Absence!


Things have been more than a little crazy around here.  I have been working on a lot of Flames of War stuff, but not anything I could post to the blog.  Some of it I still can't!  As to some of it, unless you've been living under a rock you know that Battlefront is getting ready to release a small supplement covering the 1967 Arab-Israeli War with Wargames Illustrated.  Given this is how the Viet Nam range started, I have high hopes for the future!

The chaps over at Model Dads Blog did a nice video review of it.  I wrote an overview of the 1967 War and another article covering the armor of the Six Day Conflict for the magazine.  Needless to say that cut into my painting time, but any time I get an opportunity to actually write, I take it!

I've got a MW tournament coming up in late October and I've taken the opportunity to try and get my 1942 Schwere Panzerkompanie together.  This is a project I started back in January and I'm now actually finally getting around to finishing it.  Look for a separate article soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment